I would like to prepare my home to be photographed. What steps should I take to make sure it's in the best condition?
- Often times, not having your home prepared to be photographed can be a costly mistake. You want your home to look it's best in order to capture top dollar from your listing. We have put together a checklist to walk you through the most common items. You can download that from here: Tips for Preparing Your Home for Real Estate Photography.
Do I need to be present while you take photographs of the home?
- While you're more than welcome to be present while we work our magic, if you are busy or have more pressing matters, you can supply us with a temporary code and we can photograph the home without you present. However, if the home is not vacant, and homeowners valuables are present, we ask that either the Realtor or the homeowner be present to protect all parties involved.
How quickly can you have the photographs done?
- Since I specialize in Real Estate Photography, I can typically be on location within 24 hours and will have the photos back within 48 hours. For an additional fee, I will expedite the photos for a guaranteed 24 hours turn around time starting from the time I am finished photographing the home.
How long does it take you to capture the photographs?
- Please let your clients know to expect us on location for approximately two hours.
How many photographs will I receive?
- You will typically receive up to 36 photos depending on the size of the home in order to fully maximize the use of the MLS. Bottom line, we'll give you as many as we can get to accurately display the home.